Sunday, June 28, 2015

Fathers' Day

Like me, my own children are so blessed to have such a good Daddy, "De", who loves them, prays for them and provides for them.  It seems that our culture has all but taken the spot light off the importance of the Dad.  Trust me, we don't know what we'd do without ours and we thank God for him everyday.



We are a full week behind with Father's Day festivities because I have had the crud. (See Mother's Day - ugh -  this is becoming a trend.) Sadly for our De, this crud also caused me to cancel his birthday party on Monday.  So... I owe him big and plan to make up for it with a fun "themed" birthday party later in the week.  So... we'll do Father's Day, De's birthday, July 4, Julia's birthday, Nanny's birthday, John's birthday and 3 trips all within 4 weeks!  Hang on!

No comments:

Post a Comment