Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas Scenes

Time flies when you are having fun! No time is this more true than Christmas.  December is the fastest month of the year.  We had a lot of fun planned for this holiday season, too.  Because of our "suprise" trip, it was more important than ever for J&J to be on the "Nice" list...

The Christmas Card Picture - in just under 40 "takes"



Sunday, December 7 

The 5 Browns Concert
Monday, December 8 at Hodgson Hall

We've done piano recitals and done some more piano recitals, but no one compares to these 5 siblings, all born with three hands. Okay, I'm kidding about that, but click on the link below, hear my absolute, all time favorite version of my absolute, all time favorite Christmas song ( not Christmas Carol).  Amazing.



CPC Chili Cook Off Benefitting Extra Special People,
Sunday December 14



One of our favorite events at our church is the Annual Chili Cook Off benefitting ESP in Watkinsville.  I planned and schemed.  I tasted and tested... but still I lost... again. (This thing is fixed.) The picture above shows John serving a test serving.  I used the Chipotle Chicken Chili recipe from The Pioneer Woman.  It's really good.  Just not good enough...


Christmas Eve Service with friends...


The best book I've ever read has been made into one of the best movies I've ever seen.

The Wellington



Being together
It has been a great Christmas Season.  It truly is the most wonderful time of the year... but cleaning up from that most wonderful time has to begin... ugh... to get ready for good luck in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment