Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Summer Loves

Christmas may be the most wonderful time of the year, but in my book - June and July aren't bad at all.. I love all things beach and nautical and thought I would share some summer favorites:
Yankee Candle Ocean Star 22-Ounce Jar Candle, Large

Pearl bracelet by Kiel James Patrick - made in the USA - how's that for a July 4th accessory?
Not only that, but they offer the fastest shipping ever!

Lands End's Maxi Wrap Dress
Available in Tall.
Put it on. Lose 10 pounds. Easy. Peasy.

Port to Port Tote
Spartina bags - the perfect weight for a handbag.

Light Blue for Women by Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Toilette EDT 50ml 1.6 / 1.7 oz Spray
I hate most perfumes.  I love Light Blue. Great summer scent.

Here are a few other summer musts:



Almost as good as Grandmama's. Almost.

Loved!


Such a thriller!



Summer Kisses, Winter Tears by The King
What are your summer favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment