Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Will Spring Please Come?

Mother Nature has seemingly forgotten that this is the south.  We don't do coats after - say - March 15. 
Oh, but we are "doing" them today! We're all ready to pull out shorts and T shirts, but the Weather Channel says, "not so fast".  After a particularly winter like week, I set the table to invite Spring. 


Those Bailey "Yum" cups are some of my favorites and I couldn't wait to use them with turquoise plates and my new Hen House  linens. (Runner and napkin rings are from Hen House.)




Spring will bring a few of my favorite things: Palm Sunday and Easter, Spring Break with a great surprise, a beach trip and some rather big birthdays :-]  We have races to run (Chic Fil A Half Marathon), parties to plan, (our Daddy will be 50 - well - another year older) trips to take, spring football, soccer, piano recitals and just fitting dinner in with all that.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment