Monday, January 06, 2014

Taco Soup

While one of my favorite places in the world is
Chic Fil A, (it doesn't take much to make my happy)
I really love beef.  For me, any meal including red meat
is just perfect.  Now that winter really is coming to
Georgia, it's time to make soup!
The low for today is supposed to be 7 degrees!  
We haven't had temps like that in over a decade.
Know what? I'm kinda excited!  
Get out blankets, sweaters and coats
and put on the soup.
It's winter!


Taco Soup
2 pounds ground beef
2 cups celery
2 cans potato soup
2 (16.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
1 medium onion, chopped
1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
1 (8 ounce) cam tomato sauce
1 can kidney bean, drained
Fritos Scoops

Brown ground beef and drain well.  Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 2 hours.
Serve with Scoops.




1 comment:

  1. First off, I love me some Chik Fil A but the closest one is 45 minutes away.
    So I will make this soup instead.
    Thank you so much for the sweet words on my blog.
    It made my day and now I have a new blog to follow!

    ReplyDelete