Sunday, December 02, 2012

Santa Claus is Back in Town

"Well it's Christmas time, pretty baby
and the snow is falling on the ground.



Well it's Christmas time, pretty baby
and the snow is falling down.





Well you be a real good little girl,
Santa Claus is back in town.




Got no sleigh with reindeer
No sack on my back
You're gonna see me comin'
In a big, black Cadillac




Oh it's Christmas time pretty baby
and the snow is falling on the ground.




Well, you be a real good little baby.
Santa Claus is back in town."



I have done the same thing on my mantle for Christmas
for longer than I can remember.
Finding the gold clad Santa made me smile.
He is really flashy - kinda like another of my favorites:


He inspired me to do something different this Christmas.

And, I like the new mantle...


but I love the old songs...

Santa Claus is Back in Town
written by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller
... and performed by Elvis,
of course!

I'm linking to Savvy Southern Style
and Uncommon Designs for their Christmas
link parties.

5 comments:

  1. I like your mantel. I especially love the Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christa! Your mantel looks wonderful. The gold is so pretty. Love the song and the singer too! Thanks for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christa, I decorate my mantel the same way every year too. When you find something you love and it looks great, why change? Your mantel is lovely.
    Merry Christmas
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mantel looks great! The gold and green make for a very beautiful setting!

    ReplyDelete