Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

One of my favorite hats to wear is
Children's Choir Director at my church.
This year, our Christmas Musical is
(Link belongs to HOC1 Children's Sunday School)



We've practiced....



... and practiced...



and goofed off some...


Had a fun Christmas party...



... made the cutest hot chocolate reindeer...
 (thanks, Patty)



made cards for a friend who is very sick...
(thanks, Eva)




and finally performed.
This may have ranked right up there
with the Best Christmas Pageant Ever.

Really.

Kids are wild cards.
I'm always surprised at what they say, do and...
remember that I said or did!!!
  The truth is that I love this group very much
and after the tragedy on Friday in Connecticut, I was reminded again of
how precious they are (mine included, although one of my babies is pushing 6'3")
and how they all are The World for their parents and families.



And while they are the cat's meow to me, too...



...make that the "cow's spots to me too"...


Jesus said...



He loves them so much that they will make up the kingdom of heaven.


Looking at these faces and knowing these personalities,
I have no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment