Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Election Dejection

To say that things didn't go our way on November 6 is putting it
mildly.  Clearly, the GOP has some work to do.
So.... MARCO RUBIO 2016!!


The evening started out just fine...
Kenneth and I voted and when John came from football practice,
Nanny was here and we were all ready to ring in four better years...


We had breakfast for supper - perfect for a fall night.
Our menu was sausage balls with sausage from one of my new favorite
shopping venues, Stripling's General Store.  This favorite from
South Georgia has come to the Athens area.  Since I am ten miles
from a traditional grocery store, they are a welcomed addition
to my neighborhood.  Really, it is an awesome, beautiful store.
We also had pumpkin bread, fruit and grits (of course).

We were ready with our map to color 50 states in red!




Too little red, too much blue...
election dejection...

"Now let me be clear.  The path I lay out is not one paved with ever 
increasing government checks and cradle to grave assurance that government will
always be the solution.  If this election is a bidding war for who can promise
the most goodies and benefits, I'm not your president.  
You have that president today.
- Mitt Romney



...the people have spoken

No comments: