Friday, October 19, 2012

Southern Comfort Zone

I am in love with the new Brad Paisley song,
"Southern Comfort Zone"

I particularly love the stanza that says:

"I miss your biscuits and your gravy...
Fireflies dancing in the night,
You have fed me, you have saved me,
Billy Graham, Martha White..."

 
From October 19, 2012 Wall Street Journal

Because it is small and difficult to read in this format, here is the text:

The legacy that we leave behind for our children, grandchildren and this great nation is crucial.
As I approach my 94th birthday, I realize this election could be my last.
I believe it is vitally important that we cast our ballots for candidates
who base their decisions on Biblical principles and support the nation of
 Israel.
I urge you to vote for those who protect the sanctity of life
and support the Biblical definition of marriage
between a man and a woman.
Vote for Biblical values this November 6, and pray with me that
America will remain one nation under God.

If we will heed this ad from the Wall Street Journal,
maybe he'll help save us again.

No comments:

Post a Comment