Wednesday, August 08, 2012

First day of school

I had to promise not to write anything "stupid" 
about this being the first day of school.
Nothing stupid.... Okay, I'll stick to the facts.
Julia is now in the 7th grade.
She is on the middle school volleyball team.
John is now in the 9th grade.
He is playing football.
I am so proud of them.
And... at the risk of being "stupid", this brings to mind the lyrics
from Sunrise, Sunset:
"I don't remember growing older,
WHEN DID THEY?"
(And that's a fact.)




1 comment:

  1. Christa, Your family is lovely. Time does really fly by us. Not only are my children adults but so are my five grandsons. I miss the youngster days terribly. They are all precious adults but I loved their growing up days.
    You children are beautiful and I can just bet they are beautiful inside.
    Thanks for visiting me and your kind words. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete