Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Formal 2012

A Night of Thrills
Perfectly Polished Spring Formal was Saturday, March 24 at the UGA Coliseum.  The theme was "A Night of Thrills".  Really, I love everything about the Spring Formal.  Spring - just by itself is wonderful.  There's baseball and soccer in the spring.  I love spring dresses, I love all the flowers in spring - especially tulips.  I really love Easter.  I love the Easter songs that my Children's Choirs sing and I love being at church on Easter and on Mother's Day.   Spring's colors are just beautiful. I love opening the swimming pool (then cleaning all the pollen out of the pool).  But I really, really, really love the Spring Formal.
  Here's why:

I felt these two were surely show stoppers.
Julia is 11 in the 6th grade and in Social II
John is 14 and in the 8th grade in Cotillion Club.



After a year of Perfectly Polished classes and complaints from kids
who are "forced" to go, they all have a great time at the formal.


2012 Cotillion Club

J & J danced with new friends and old.


Daddys danced with daughters...

Moms danced with sons - or in my case just tried not to inflict
bodily harm to myself or others....

But I loved when they danced the brother sister dance together.





John said Julia was a good dance partner.  Of course, he could
have just been comparing her to Mom...
For this Mom, it just doesn't get any more perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment