Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Haunted House

I love Halloween.  How can you not?  It's the only
season of the year when pounds and pounds of chocolate
are "buy one, get one free".

Central Presbyterian had a Fall Festival Wednesday night, October 26.
We added a Haunted House for the youth.  Why should the little kids
have all the fun?  Why should they get all the chocolate?


I wish I had more pictures of the entire event, but I was
in "the Dining Room" most of the night.


Setting up a haunted house requires a lot of black plastic...


And atleast 1 coffin with bones...


I worried that this would be too scary for Julia...



By your friends are ye known....hmmm...

This was a lot of fun - but we were so
busy, we didn't get any chocolate.
There's still a chance since Monday is Halloween...

1 comment:

  1. No chocolate? That's the scariest thing about about it. It sounds like everyone had a great time. I was always too scared of haunted houses. I'm a big baby.

    ReplyDelete