Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Mothers' Day



This Mothers' Day, Mama is going to visit my brother and his family in Tennessee. (This gives me an opportunity to go take any of her china or crystal that I want.)
  I hope that she has a great time, but she will miss quite a Sunday dinner.  See, I already have the table set.



I've used a buttery yellow tablecloth from Bed Bath and Beyond with a china pattern from Tabletops Limited called New England Toile.  The yellow napkins are also from Bed Bath and Beyond. The white napkins are from an estate sale.  Napkin rings came from Pier 1.


The flatware is Golden Ribbon Edge by Gorham and the stemware is Laurin Gold by Gorham.




I love every scene in this collection.  Each season is represented in the dinner and salad plate scenes, making them perfect for almost any occasion.



The pitcher was from another estate sale.  I love using it as a vase.






Mama will probably hurry home when she sees that I got her something big!  (I used Cricut cartridge, Celebrate with Flourish to cut message for wrapping.)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful table...I love the china...it is a lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely china!! That seen is so wonderful. Love your table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that beautiful china! This is a beautiful Mother's Day table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That china pattern is very nice. I like how you have used yellow to accent it. Very nice!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete